Old July 12th 03, 05:38 AM
Abrasha

Barbara Otterson wrote:

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 00:35:59 GMT, Abrasha wrote:

ROTHFLMAO

And ****, now I have to clean my monitor to boot, after squirting champagne all
over it! Through my nose.

Abrasha

Champagne! What are we celebrating? Your biggest
order ever, or finally finishing the piece that just didn't
want to get done......
Barbara

No, I had just returned from vacation with my family, and had come home to a
mailbox with over 1,400 messages (over 97% spam of course), and several
newsgroups I usually follow with a combined total of over 9,000 postings.

The friend who had been house sitting for us while we were away had left a
bottle of champagne in the refrigerator, so I decided that I was going to make
the upcoming chore fun, and opened it.

BTW, I did not read all the postings.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com