Old August 27th 16, 09:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Brian[_3_]

Default Fishy Business

wrote:

Hello Brian,
Have to thank you again for helping me with my internet address. Glad we have you to help us gals. I don't know why my computer did not highlight the whole address but you do have to type it all in because of that. I will keep trying.
Sandy$

I copied and pasted the address you provided into the address bar of
google chrome : " www.mccall's.quickquilts.com/fishy business" into the
search bar in Google Chrome, and while it did not take me directly to
the article, it did take me to a page that said: "Did you mean:
www.mccall's.quick quilts.com/fishy business" and then gave a list of
results that consisted of: 1 Link to a genral page for subscribing to
McCalls Quick Quilts Mag 2 The link I posted to the picture of the
fishy business quilt 3 A pdf file with several templates for applique,
including the fishy business applique. Those were just the first 3
results, it gave a bunch of other results that I did not look at, but
perhaps your address is actually a better one than mine was.

Brian Christiansen