Old August 23rd 16, 05:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Default Fishy Business

wrote in message

This is the quilt I am working on except mine is a full size quilt. It
will be 10 inch blocks with 6 blocks across and 7 blocks long, alternating
water block then fish. I plan on putting an inner 2 1/2 inch border and 5
1/2 inch outer border. My fish will be appliqued onto a solid color water
material and will cut it 11 inch squares for the applique and then square it
off when done to 10 inches. In the past I have had problems with shrinkage
from applique, so this solves that problem. I am also using a different
bigger fish. My fish will be small calico prints with different color fins.
Hope this inspires some of you to try it. My calico fish are exotic looking.

www.mccall's.quickquilts.com/fishy business
If you care to go see. Usually Brian helps me with this but decided to
try it on my own first.
Enjoy,
Sandy$

This link did not work for me. Hope your quilt is beautiful!
Barbara in hot SC