Old May 20th 14, 11:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Default No Quilting, Just Mending

I've been back home in SC for 6 weeks now. Son & family are still in our
house with us, but we have found them a used mobile home that should be
moved to their property next week. Hoo Ray!!!! Then there will some minor
repairs, as well as all the cleaning to be done before they move. Guess we
are looking at 2 more weeks. DIL is in the hospital with a leg infection.
Has been in one week and might be there 2 more weeks! In the meantime, I
am extra busy with Grandmother things and have only been doing some mending.
Looks like I won't have any time this summer to quilt unless it is in
August. Hope everyone else is quilting! Ummmm, pass the chocolate chips my
way!
Barbara in SC