Old March 19th 04, 04:18 PM
Bacchae

"Karen_AZ" wrote in message ...

Sandy OMG!!!!!! I love the Venus beads, and the big pink

Rhoda.......WOW!
Girl, you have certainly mastered those nasty

alabast*rds!!!!! I think I'll
send all my neglected rods to you so they have a good home!

LOL

They'd be welcome! I can't get any of the blue or green
colours here at the moment and I am a little afraid to order
them specifically. I have to say though, I really like how
these two beads turned out. It was pretty brutal though!

I'm pretty pleased with Rhoda though. I have a smaller one
that isn't a boo-boo and I plan on doing something with it one
of these days. It doesn't really seem big enough to do a whole
e-Bay auction for it though so I have to figure something out
for it.

Thanks for looking!

- Sandy
www.preciouslittlethings.ca/booboos.html