Old January 4th 04, 08:56 PM
Pogonip

Claude Davis wrote:

My wife loves to make make blankets from heavy fleece material. She stitches
around all four sides with yarn for a border. In doing this, she pulls the
entire 50 feet or so of yarn thru the first stitch, then thru 2nd, etc.

I'm positive there must be some method of hand stitching a border that
doesn't require pulling all this yarn thru each stitch.

Am I right? Can anyone tell me how or where to find the right stitch?

Thanks, Claude

How about crocheting the edge? This example isn't on
fleece, but I think it could be used as a guide.
http://www.daniellesonline.com/page1.html

--

Joanne @ stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us
Life is about the journey, not about the destination.