Old September 20th 04, 02:44 AM
frood

Arrr! Not only does she know, she offers her opinions frequently. I made the
mistake of showing her one of my early designs, and she was a bit upset when
I deviated from it!

--
Capn Grainne O'Malley the Drunken Tongue
Talk Like a Pirate Day, Sept. 19, 2004
"DDM" wrote in message
Love the elephants, Wendy! This is shaping up into a fantastic quilt.

Does
MFR know about it yet?

Dee in LeRoy, NY

"frood" wrote in message
m...
Aside from my daily chaos management and occasional piratical duties,

I've
been working on several projects.

- I Spy quilts - one each for Spike and Giles. These are twin size (of
course!), similar in design and layout (which I'm making up as I go

along)
but Spike's has pink fabric borders, and Giles' is purple. (also, Giles'

has
a block with Paddington Bear holding the letter G, and Spike's has
Paddington holding an A, just so DH doesn't have to remember who is

purple,
and who is pink ;-P ) I'm about 1/2 finished with assembling the tops. I
work on them alternately, one stage at a time.

- FFF3 is basted, and ready to start quilting. The other 2 FFFs are

done.

- I finished embroidering around the edges of the elephants for Miss

Fussy
Rose's quilt, Pink Elephants on Parade
http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/WIPs.htm

This is all I'm currently working on, however, I will soon start working

on
a plaid quilt for my mom, and I'm sure I'll work in a few Halloween
projects. Oh, I'm also busy packing for the Pennsylvania National Quilt
Extravaganza (what's a vaganza, and how do you get an extra one?) this

week
in Ft. Washington, PA. I'll be flying up Thursday evening, and going to

the
show Friday and Saturday.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
news
Well? ;-)
What sort of things does everyone have going at the moment in the

quilt
family? Dragging out PIGS or finishing up UFOs and WIPS or have new

quilts
started appearing?