Old September 17th 04, 01:28 PM
David & Barbara Schmidt

Maybe hubby needs a spell check on his Spanish? It's already that way on
all our labels we've already made...I'll look into it, maybe we have to
make more labels. HHMMMMMMMM....

Babs

DrQuilter wrote:
so what does Muy piquito picante mean? a little beak hot? I don't get
it.... or do you mean poquito, a little bit? just curious....

David & Barbara Schmidt wrote:

Well, we just made 12 pints On Sunday, we ran out of jars and had to
get some more to make the mildest heat tonight, and we'll be making
more jars on Saturday. We spend every weekend for over a month making it.

We make a veggie (No Carne) version, and also the same recipe with
bacon in it which gives it a smoky flavor. (Carne)

We make 6 different heats from "Gringo" to "Diablo"

Gringo
Muy Piquito Picante
Piquito Picante
Picante
Muy Picante
Diablo

I can take orders if anyone wants some, just e-mail me privately. I'll
have to figure out postage cost and add that in.

Babs

CNYstitcher wrote:

Hey Babs.....what do I have to do to order some of your salsa?? DH
likes it as many alarm hot as possible, I'm a so mild it's barely
more than a tomato...lol Would love to get some for him for the
stocking this year - he's a junk-food-junkie

Larisa