Old August 2nd 14, 05:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Sha (N.B.)

Default Time for "What are you stitching?"

On Monday, June 23, 2014 5:38:17 PM UTC-3, Joan Erickson wrote:
We haven't had this topic for awhile, so thought it was time again.

Currently I'm working on "Mice babies birth announcement" for a

coworker. Criminys, I didn't think this pattern was *that* old...can't

find a pic anywhere for it! It's a Janlynn pattern. This is the

closest I saw: http://tinyurl.com/kcwj4wr Same mouse characters &

I'm picking away on Mirabilia's *The Kiss* - too humid here to do much needlework - where's the nearest snowbank (sticking her tongue out at Lucretia).. I didn't realize there were so many beads and sparkly stuff - hope I like it if it is ever finished. :-)

mushroom. Baby due in Aug.

Well, maybe when I'm done I can sell it as "Rare...hard to find" and

make lots of money on it! LOL

I also started, but put on hold until birth announcement is done, an

Advent calendar for the grandkids. It's similar to this:

http://tinyurl.com/qb4ym5d but has a red ribbon-type edging, rather

than the blue.

Maybe after that I can *finally* get to the afghan I've been wanting to

knit for the last 5 years!

Gee, is everything I'm stitching "old" and "rare"???? lol

--

Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown