Old July 11th 09, 09:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Tina[_3_]

Default OT Shirley's DH hobby.

Beautiful pieces. I love wood. I have made any carving for quite a
while, but I love using wood. And Pete makes gorgeous walking sticks
of diamond willow. I love the complexity of burl wood. Thanks for
sharing.

Tina

On Jun 6, 1:34*am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
I have posted on my web site some of the bowls and candle holders my DH
has made with wood turning.

Some are fruit woods, there is also burr walnut, ebony and lignum vitea.

I will post others when I have taken pictures.
Hugs Shirley

They are under woodwork at addy below. I have removed the wedding
pictures.
--
Shirley Shone