Old July 1st 07, 10:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Vintage Purls

Default An FO

On Jul 2, 8:14 am, "
wrote:
Last time I was on your side of the puddle England still had libraries
and post!

I can't get EZ books in my local library in NZ, so I think it entirely
possible that she isn't available in other libraries in the world.

I've looked at buying some stuff from Schoolhouse Press but the cost
of postage is steep and they don't do electronic versions so you can
just have your patterns delivered by email (I did ask). I do really
struggle to get access to her stuff without paying the earth.

VP