Old February 22nd 05, 07:35 PM
Anne Tuchscherer

I love Judy Dixon's Sew to be Seen patterns. Is Maiden's Walk a new
one? I haven't seen it in my LNS yet.

Anne (in Ellicott City, MD)

Ausxser wrote:
I have had a couple of finishes (which is rare for me!!!)

I finished Drawn Threads "Birth Bands" for my god daughter (AND she isn't
even 1 year old yet!!!) It's of to the framer tomorrow.

I also finished Sew To Be Seen's Maiden's Walk tonight - this is a shop
model so will have to hand it over (not keen to do that *sigh* it's so
pretty) - anyone wishing to try hardanger -Judy Dixon's designs are so
pretty....

Yu can see them in the 2005 finishes album at webshots...
http://community.webshots.com/user/ausxser

Blessings
Tannia