Old January 13th 05, 02:59 PM

If they are a poly / cotton blend ( maybe for the kitchen or bedroom

) I
hang them and then use a spray bottle of water, set on a fine mist.

They
usually dry with no crease. HTH Barbara in FL & SC
:
Every time I buy ready-made curtains they come out of the pack

with
deep creases on them,

Hang them creased and puff steam at the creases out of the iron.

For
really creased areas, hold them taut while puffing the steam at

them.
and explore!

Thanks. I suppose the best option is to buy made-to-measure curtains
which arrive carefully pressed and folded.

Incidentally, my bedroom window is 108 ins wide x 60 ins drop. Every
curtain shop I went in advised me to buy *at least* 90 in x 72 in
curtains, but I have found the 66 in x 72 in, with minimum gather, look
fine for a bedroom.
I suppose it depends how much gather you need for the curtain. My
lounge curtains will need more.

Bruce

Bruce