Old September 28th 03, 07:27 PM

duh who wrote:

I'm talking about the top row of the keyboard. Which brings up that other
issue. I notice that everyone here top-posts, i.e. answers other posts by
typing at the top of the page. From my experience with other newsgroups,
this is frowned upon and is very annoying to deal with. So, is the
netiquette different for the sewing groups?

The netiquette is different here because we are more tolerant. The
argument about top vs. bottom posting is akin to the argument about
which way to place toilet paper on the roll, with the paper coming off
the top or the bottom. Everybody will always be convinced that their
way is right, and really unless you have particular circumstances (in
our case a cat who bats at the roll) there really is no one right answer.

Melinda, who does both depending on how much she is quoting and how much
she is writing

--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa