Old September 18th 04, 01:24 AM
KJ

I really like that Lia. And I think you're right, it needs more quilting.
Then it would look great! More stars are up to you. More would be good,
but with extra quilting you might not need them. Or you could quilt more
stars in. It would be a wonderful baby gift.

4. My friend in Colorado's sister-in-law is having a baby in December.
She's asked to buy a baby quilt. Same dilemma there. I could custom
make something or give her one that's ready made from the closet. I
asked what she'd like, showed her family pictures of the existing
quilts, and they said they liked an existing one
(http://www.home.earthlink.net/~dogsn...ges/AStars.jpg). Looking at
it now, I still like it, but it looks unfinished. I'm thinking it needs
serious more quilting and a lot more stars.

--Lia