Old July 2nd 14, 10:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Time for "What are you stitching?"

On 7/2/14, 8:14 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 02 Jul 2014 06:58:33 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

On 7/2/14, 6:32 AM,
wrote:
On Tue, 01 Jul 2014 20:06:43 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

I've been doing some beading and have been working on a piece from a
round robin from Celebrations. Honestly just too easily distracted of
late to stitch. Just busy with other bits of life.
Brought a bunch of stitching with me to go to VA (where I stayed with
Ellice K and saw all to briefly Donna L), but neglected to bring a frame
or hoop and some how managed to need on for all of them.

So how are they ? That's a law that what you don't have with you is
surely what you will need lol

The day I saw Donna, she was recovering from food poisoning. She's doing
mostly needlepoint/canvas work these days and being the dotting
grandmother to an adorable baby girl.

Ellice is doing okay - we had fun going to her local shop (Needlewoman
East) and to a few bead stores.

DD (aka Miss E) went to a lacrosse goalie camp, in Roanoke VA, just for
girls and loved it.

It was a hellishly long ride down - flying just doesn't work with all
stuff needed and then changing of planes.

Did go see the Black Dog Salvage - it's the outfit that Salvage Dawgs is
based on. (I'm really into upcycling )

I feel tired just thinking about your trip lol It's the same thing
with the bridge tournament in Gatlinburg,Tn, terrible place to get to
by air so even though it's long, driving is better.

tbe good news is next year, she can help with the drive!