Old June 25th 14, 10:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Kay Lancaster

Default Time for "What are you stitching?"

On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 06:16:36 -0700 (PDT), Ruth wrote:

I went and bought a Ergo a couple of years ago and never could get it to work right. It's too low for the recliner and because I use QSnaps it really doesn't grip them all too well. Right now I'm only using the chart stand attached to it, and I don't think my husband would appreciate me spending more money on another stand right so soon after I bought that one. So, I've been getting in about 10 to 15 stitches a day using my old stand which I bought about 13 years ago.So long ago I have forgotten which one it is. LOL. I wasn't pleased at all with the Ergo, it took a long time to get, and the extra easel stand has already cracked due to trying to secure it without it moving around on the stand. Oh well,mistakes are what make us human.

You might consider trying to sell it on a group like "sew it's for sale":