Old November 13th 11, 08:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Liz Megerle

Default The thing I hate the most about quilting is .......

I use mine backwards. It faces the usual way but I put my toes on the
floor in front of it and press with my heel.
Liz

On 11/13/2011 2:49 PM, Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. wrote:
I use my foot pedal upside-down. It doesn't move nearly as much as
the pressure on it is different than you'd use with it right-side-
up. Give it a try- can't hurt and might help!

Leslie& The Furbabies in MO.

On Nov 13, 10:31 am, "KT in wrote:
The blankety-blank foot pedal that just will NOT stay where I put it on the
floor. Have tried everything short of nailing or glueing it. I have both
carpeting and one of those desk floor mats under the table. If I use that
drawer-liner stuff, it puckers/gathers/bunches all up. If I use one of those
long thingy-dingy-special mats that go under the foot, it either slips on
the plastic mat or creeps on the carpet. Am now looking for a very, very
heavy brick to put at the back of it so it can't go further than my foot can
reach. Do you have a solution??????

KT. in MI

On 11/12/2011 5:12 PM, Sunny wrote:
ripping out zig-zag or blanket stitches made by my sewing machine in the
course of applique.

Now, what's your favorite task to hate?

Sunny
Yes, miles and miles of it.- Hide quoted text -