Old April 28th 09, 11:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
PatTX

Default Foams

SteveB wrote:
:: I want to make a bench seat for a boat. I want to cover it with
:: Sunbrella. Just put piping around the edge, and wrap the canvas
:: around the foam and staple it under the plywood base. What type of
:: foam would be best to use for outdoor application. No direct
:: sunshine, but lots of heat, and getting wet and drying out.
:: Something that won't turn to dust.
::
:: Steve

There is a place not too far from where I live called the Larry Dennis
company (north Texas). Maybe they have a website. They sell all kinds of
things for upholstering and fixing boats.

Oh, here it is: http://larrydennis.com/marine/default.asp

This is a great place!

Pat