Old July 4th 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
spampot[_2_]

Default Did someone mention...

DAB wrote:
spampot" ""spampot\"@NO SPAM orph.org wrote:
...Addi needles for lace? I thought I saw a mention of it but can't
find it (that may of course be due to the migraine drugs). I ask
because I think I mentioned trying to make a scarf with some beautiful
two-ply cashmere laceweight that is slack-twisted enough that no
matter what needles I use, I either can't get the point into the
stitch or the needle splits the yarn at every stitch. Is there an
Addi type of needle especially for lace? Help! At this rate I'll
die of old age before I finish that scarf.

Yes they go up to size 6....I bought 4's and 5's at the LYS and tried them
with reg yarn and poked holes in my fingersG I have the same problem with
lace...can't get the needles in the stitches...I tried with the new ones and
they work really well.....price $15.95 and they have red cables and brass
tips....they are very pointy.

I wish they came in the big needle sizes but 6 is as high as they go.

Donna

Aha!! Check this out:

http://knittersreview.com/article_to...t/070215_a.asp