Old November 23rd 04, 04:00 PM
Laura J

Wow, that is a great site. Thanks Stella!

LauraJ

"Stella Fenley" wrote in message
. ..
go to this site:
http://www.straw.com/stra_toc.html
scroll down until you see ,designer fiber necklaces fun and easy using
crystal palace yarns. good luck.Stella
"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article , "Gina Beirne"
wrote:

I am looking for guidance in making a novelty yarn necklace like some I
have
seen recently. They look to be multiple strands of eyelash and/or
railroad
yarns twisted together. The yarns are inserted into beads at either end,
and
they have a clasp like a necklace. They are quite short (choker
length). I
would like to make some as Christmas gifts for my sisters-in-law.

Is anyone familiar with this type of necklace? Any thoughts on how I
could
attach a clasp to multiple strands of novelty yarn?

Any help would be appreciated.

Gina, I am not familar with what you are looking for, but I know for sure
someone here will know what to do

Els

--
hate spam not welcome