Old December 23rd 04, 07:07 PM
maryd

I had to go to WalMart. That's the closest to get Coates machine quilting
thread. Tho it was busy, I got in and out fairly fast.

--
Mary
"muse9" wrote in message
Darn! Don't things always happen like that! I imagine the size of the
crowds you have to deal with will depend on what store you go to.

I worked hard to get my shopping finished a couple of weeks ago but now -
today, two days before Christmas - I have to take my son Christmas

shopping!
I shouldn't complain though - he can't drive right now because of a recent
diagnosis of epilepsy so I promised to take him shopping when he came home
for the holidays. Hopefully it will not be too bad.

Bonnie in Missouri

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnied9

"maryd" wrote in message
I was quilting away on the last hug quilt when I looked at my thread.

I'm
almost out of thread and no more machine quilting thread to match so

it's
off to contend with last minute shoppers.

--
Mary