Old January 8th 04, 10:49 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

Oh, goody. That's why I posted about this: to get other's opinions.
My husband found this site last night and showed me his results and
printed out the page. So, I went this afternoon, found my results
similar to his, and thought it would be fun to see how others viewed this.

But I don't know how you found this slanted . . . since you could answer
either way. The questions seemed to me well rounded: from religion to
economics to race to gays to child rearing. I'm mean, if you're a
roaring right, left, libertarian or (forgot the other one) - your
answers would indicate that, wouldn't they? I mean, Hussein wouldn't
answer the questions the same way??? Or am I missing what you're
getting at?

On another test I took that someone posted, I was a centrist. I shore
wasn't on this one. g

I think there was a reason for "no opinion" but you *really* don't go
through life without an opinion. You're either/or. You spank or you
don't. You think segregation is great or you don't. You can't not have
an opinion as you go about your daily life. And you have a choice
between "strong" or modest opinion.

Appreciate your thoughts.
Dianne

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

Really? I found it slanted to the Libertarian side, as was to be expected
from the sponsor; strongly centered on personal responsibility.

That said - I've take similar "tests" before and "knew" where I stood. I
have a complaint with the structuring of the test - a "no opinion" option
was needed. Some issues, I have no opinion on and really don't need to at
this time.
Cheryl

On 1/8/04 5:00 PM, in article ZpkLb.10$na.549@attbi_s04, "Felice Friese"
wrote:

Well, THAT was en eye-opener!

Felice

"Dianne Lewandowski" wrote in message

A few months back, someone posted a site with a test to see where you
were at on the political scale: right or left.

The following site does this a little better, has some interesting
statements to make about social and economic "visions", past and current
global leaders and where they are in the spector.

For those interested in this issue, take the test and read the
documentation. I found it fascinating. The questions intriguing, and
often times difficult to answer.

http://www.digitalronin.f2s.com/poli...ass/index.html