Old July 1st 03, 01:46 PM
Karen_AZ

Thanks, everyone, for the happy thoughts about my camera-to-be. I'm waiting
eagerly for my UPS tracking number. LOL

Lori, (hiya!) you asked: Have you used one before or always a scanner?

I've tinkered with friend's digicams but never used one to shoot my beads.
I've used my "old fashioned" SLR to shoot slides for jurying though, so I
have a reasonable grip on picture setup. For a while I considered shooting
regular pix, having them processed onto a photo CD and using THEM for
auctions, but the delay and the expense was way beyond the time and cost for
my scanner. Hehe, I used to scan my beads at work, where they had a high
quality HP scanner. Way more fun than gossiping at lunch. G

One of these days, Lori, we should get together, since you live pretty
close. Do you ever go to the AZ SGB meetings??? I'm wondering if I've met
you without realizing it.

--
KarenK
Desert Dreamer Designs