Old March 29th 04, 10:13 PM
Lee S. Billings

Default New Yahoo group for jewelry sellers

I have just created a Yahoo mailing list for people who sell handmade jewelry
at science fiction conventions and/or Renaissance Faires in the Texas area. If
this is you, and you're interested in joining, e-mail me and I'll send you an
invitation. You don't have to *live* in Texas, just sell at shows there. The
name of the list is TXFANJ - Texas Fantasy Jewelers, under
Hobbies and Crafts Crafts Jewelry Making if you want to look it up.

Celine

--
Handmade jewelry at http://www.rubylane.com/shops/starcat
"Only the powers of evil claim that doing good is boring."