Old April 11th 04, 05:19 PM
Penny S

Mira wrote:
Hello, I'm newbie here but I lurk and read your posts. I'm into sewing
apparel for myself or my niece. I have a lot of fabrics and buy more
than I can sew. When I'm in the mood to sew and look at the fabrics
which ones I will use for a summer dress and realized that I love
fabrics that I dont want to use them so will buy new ones. I know I'm
nuts lol but sometimes this is the case hence, the fabric collection
grew and the same goes to clothing patterns.
My husband uses an aero dust spray to clean our computer keyboards.
Is there something like that to clean sewing machines? if there
is/are, what's the name of the brand or where can I buy it?
Thanks for the help,
Mira
http://home.comcast.net/~miralyn

I don't know why one brand would be better than another ( I buy what's on
sale for my computers) but Sally is right, you only want to vacuum or brush
dust out of your machines, not blow the bits into hidden corners of the
case.

Penny S