Old August 27th 17, 04:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Violet Stitches

Default A Finish!

On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 7:29:03 AM UTC-5, Rich wrote:
I finished stitching the Ivory Billed Woodpecker by Crossed Wings
Designs. (forgot to include this one in my count from earlier post)

Working on jig saw puzzle now, to take a little break from stitching.

Rich

Congrats on your finish Rich! Nothing feels better.

I guess a lot of stitchers like starting projects over finishing them, but I love finishing best. Everytime I complete a stitching I finished it fully into something, which seems to be a rare thing among stitchers. I think I want to use Vonna's tutorials and perhaps start making some flat-folds with future finishes...it's much less expensive than framing. I must confess though, my finishing skills are not really up to snuff and look nothing like Vonna's gorgeous projects.

How about you guys...do you love starting or finishing best? What is your favorite method of finishing (frame, flat-fold, pillow, etc)?