Old June 23rd 05, 05:27 PM
Anne Tuchscherer

Caryn,

Refresh my memory. What fabric and count are you going to be using for
Bagatelle. This one is in my to-do pile just waiting for me to find the
right fabric. Because of the size I want to use a higher count fabric
(36 preferably), but I don't want the blue either. A nice dark wine or
a forest green are my goal. I bought a couple small pieces of fabric to
dye at homem but haven't gotten round to it. (When I have the time I
forget and when I remember I don't have the time).

Anne (in Ellicott City, MD)

wrote:

clancy wrote:

Oh my oh my - is that drop dead gorgeous or what? In what century do you
think you'll have that one done? :-) I like your choice of mulberry too -
one of my favourite colours.

Sharon (N.B.)

I've found that the monotone ones go a lot faster than the TW's do. I
finished Long Dog's St Sylvestre, which is about 1/3 (maybe) the size
of Bagatelle in about 4 mos.

Can't say that I'll finish Bagatelle this year..probably not....but I'm
gonna see what happens!

If nothing else, the samplers are a good thing to alternate with the
TW's, Mirabilas and Silver Lining designs also in my current rotation!

Caryn

................................................ ............................

wrote in message
groups.com...

clancy wrote:

That is absolutely gorgeous Caryn - a lot of work but so worth it. Is

there

some place one could see Bagatelle?

Sharon (N.B.)

No affliation with this shop, this is just a good picture of the
design!

http://www.wyndhamneedleworks.com/Lo...bagatelle.html

I saw the designer's model at my LNS in Alexandria, VA. Just gorgeous!
I didn't want to use blue fabric, so am going with mulberry instead.

Caryn