Old September 17th 10, 04:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Suzie

Default How to disinfect a yellow gold diamond ring I inherited

Hi everyone

I inherited a beautiful diamond ring from my mother last year who
passed away from various things. However the one thing that really
worries me is the MRSA staph infection she had at time of her
passing. She wore the ring right up to the time of her death.

Can anyone tell me how to keep this beautiful ring as gorgeous as it
is but yet give it a good sterilizing so I can feel good about
touching it?

I've wondered about just using boiling water and dish detergent?
Boiling water kills anything, right?

Thanks so much!

Suzie