Old August 7th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Default Hug Quilt - James Byrd Jr.family (1998)

What a moving experience to go through those photos. Everyone does know
that if you click on any Hug quilt, you can see all the photos associated
with it, right? This was a touching presentation, and I'm so glad the media
was there.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

I am sure Sandy can help. (ragmop sandy that is)

It is on Teri's hug quilt page too I bet.
I looked here it is Mickie:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/jamesbyrd

Taria

Mickie Swall wrote:
This group made a hug quilt for the James Byrd Jr. family about 8 or 9
years ago - (Mr. Byrd was the guy from Jasper, TX who was chained to a
truck and dragged to his death). Does anybody know if there are any
links online to pictures of the quilt? I know there was a newspaper
article when the quilt was presented to Mrs. Byrd.
TIA!
Mickie