Old December 16th 04, 08:23 AM
Harry and Anita

Thanks for the responses. I'm doing the Sekas & Co. Stained Glass ornie
from JCS Ornament issue from a few years back. It is working up quick and I
like how the colors are flowing. Might have to buy more and make some for
next year.

Anita in Alaska

"Phyllis Maurer" wrote in message
I agree - use as it comes from the skein. Also, be sure you don't work

with
a really long thread, since pearl loses its sheen after a while.

Phyllis Maurer

"Harry and Anita" wrote in message
Okay, I know I have read this somewhere but right now I can't find it.
When
I want to stitch with #5 cotton, do I separate the thread at all or use

it
in one strand as it comes from the skein? I bought some Weeks Dye Works
Confetti to make a quick teacher ornament and suddenly drew a blank on
usage.

Thanks in advance for your help on this. I promise to write the
directions
in my book this time.

Anita in Alaska