Old August 11th 17, 06:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
D J

Default Where is everyone?????

On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 12:14:10 PM UTC-4, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 8/9/2017 4:01 PM, D J wrote:

Well, I have been doing a lot of housework, but I haven't got it sparkling, yet!

Ah, well, stitching's more important, anyway! LOL

But I did get another blog started to post pictures of my finished projects.
How does everyone else keep track of finished projects?
Do you take pictures?
Where do you store the pictures? Online or computer or print them out or thumb drive?

Yes, I take pictures, since many of them are given as gifts. I have the
majority of my pictures on rctnp. I have a number of files on my
computer with them, too. When I retire that will be one of the things
I'm gonna have to do...clean up computer files. Doesn't that sound like
a *fun* retirement project??? Not.

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

I totally agree, stitching is more important!
What's that old saying, "Stitch when you're young and frame them when you're retired."
And that's been my retirement project, getting all the finished ones framed.
I've been retired since over 10 years, and I don't think I've framed 10 of them yet!

I need to learn to stretch and frame them myself. Nope, takes to long...shopping first...I mean stitching first...LOL

Running for the shadows,
Dawn