Old August 9th 17, 10:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
D J

Default Where is everyone?????

On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 7:14:55 PM UTC-4, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 6/30/2017 4:42 PM, D J wrote:

Ready WIPs:
1. The Castle by TW
2. Majestic Eagle by Sunset (a kit)
3. Feathered Stars by Design Works Crafts (a kit)
4. The Promise-Bald Eagle by The Gold Collection (Dimensions kit)
5. Too Cold To Go Outside by Julia Lucas (from a magazine)

That's quite a list, Dawn!

The new project is very small, under 3 inches square. It's called "Heart - Zigzag Rainbow" by Katherine Martin Tripp from the website www.better-cross-stitch-patterns.com
Not sure if it was free or not, but it's cute, small and colorful.

Yup, it's a freebie and really cute!

I feel so much better now that I've confessed. As punishment I'll do more housework...tomorrow!!!

How was your penance? Do you now have a sparkly home?

So what is everyone else up to?

I'm about 2/3 done with my Victorian house project and about 1/4 done
with my cable afghan.

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

Well, I have been doing a lot of housework, but I haven't got it sparkling, yet!

But I did get another blog started to post pictures of my finished projects.
How does everyone else keep track of finished projects?
Do you take pictures?
Where do you store the pictures? Online or computer or print them out or thumb drive?

Still in between stitches,
Dawn