Old June 24th 14, 04:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default Time for "What are you stitching?"

On 6/24/2014 8:16 AM, wrote:
I think I have finally figured out how to post to this group. I've been following it off and on for many years.

Welcome, Pat! I'm glad you got it figured out...we need more people here.

Can you tell us a bit about yourself?

I'm Joan, have been a member here for many years. I work in the
university library at UND, have 3 grown children, 2 grandkids, a DH and
1 *very* active German shorthair (he has 2 speeds: run and stop). I do
cross stitch, knit, crochet, hardanger, needlepoint and have attempted
tatting. Anything else you want to know?

--
Joan

See my pictures he
http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures