Old April 13th 04, 05:41 PM
ginmaru

Default "Garden of Edith" is finished....almost!

At 2:15 a.m. this morning, I finished the last seam on my Mom's
birthday quilt!
That's the good news, the bad news is that the lady who will be
machine quilting it cannot get it back to me until May 29th. My Mom's
birthday is April 23rd so it looks like I will be boxing up the
finished top so she can open something on her big day! Then I take it
away to be quilted.

But it is done, done, done!

Pics to follow if I can get my beloved DH to put it on his website.

Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy
Dance!!!!

Ginny