Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: talenknot
Forum: Yarn May 21st 12, 05:05 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By talenknot
Ah, thanks for the tips Joy and Nyssa. This...

Ah, thanks for the tips Joy and Nyssa. This definitely helps out a lot!
Forum: Yarn May 20th 12, 01:07 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By talenknot
materials for knitting socks

I wanted to start a knitting project and knit socks for my entire family, but I'm a bit new when it comes to yarn (most of my projects have mainly been in sewing :P). I've shopped around at both...
Forum: General Crafting May 6th 12, 04:34 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By talenknot
Decoration ideas for Olympics party

I'm planning a viewing party for the upcoming Olympics (London ftw!) and I wanted to make it fun for my friends by matching the theme. I wanted to have games, winners, laurel wreaths, the whole...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3