Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Needlework February 20th 17, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 40
Posted By [email protected]
cross stitch lovers: to grid or not to grid?

I never grid. To me it takes too much time from actual stitching. I am more a "relational" stitcher, that is I check to see that my stitches are where they belong - this stitch is 2 spaces to the...
Forum: Needlework July 27th 15, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
What are we stitching?

This is a link to a picture of it. I love how it it is turning out. It is the second one down, half white, half red.

http://cloudwww.thesilverneedle.com/reflets.php

Pat in SJ
Forum: Needlework July 26th 15, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
What are we stitching?

Just finished "The Girls in the Guild" sampler by the Purple Thread. I did it on dark navy fabric with white and pale blue silk. Back to working on "Eleanor Parr" and "Le Bal d' Anastasie" which is...
Forum: Needlework May 4th 15, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Who Are We?

I'm Pat from SJ. I'm currently working on several projects - Day into Night by Judy Soulitus. This is an on-line canvas class; The Girls at the Guild by the Purple Thread. This is a SAL with the...
Forum: Needlework April 4th 15, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Question about scroll frames

They're called stitch clips and Nordic Neele carries the

http://www.nordicneedle.com/prod/6934.html

Pat in SJ
Forum: Needlework March 27th 15, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
question for those who've done Tribute to Old Masters

You could use Q-Snaps. They come in different lengths so you can combine them to make any size you need. And you can make them smaller than your linen. You use move them around to stitch where you...
Forum: Needlework March 12th 15, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
HAPPY DANCE!!!!!

And I finished Blue Ribbon Designs "Mischief at Midnight". And put it all together myself. Which for me was a real challenge!

Here's a link to the piece...
Forum: Needlework January 7th 15, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Eyes

And I swear by magnifying clip-ons that you attach to your glasses. I have several pairs in different strengths that I use depending on what I'm doing - 28 ct, 40 ct, JE, etc. They flip up so you...
Forum: Needlework June 24th 14, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Time for "What are you stitching?"

Nice to meet you Joan. I'm Pat and I live in South Jersey with my DH and 3 cats. I have three children and 5 grandchildren who I spoil rotten. I love all types of embroidery and needle arts. I'm...
Forum: Needlework June 24th 14, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Time for "What are you stitching?"

Here is a link to the Maple Leaves

http://jecstore.com/index.php/fabric-orders/phase/phase-8/0802-final-dress-up-autumn-leaves.html#.U6m9ctq9KSM

and a link to "Come Said the...
Forum: Needlework June 24th 14, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Time for "What are you stitching?"

I think I have finally figured out how to post to this group. I've been following it off and on for many years.

I'm taking Japanese Embroidery lessons and am currently working on Phase VIII - Maple...
Forum: Needlework October 13th 08, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Mostly OT - A Contest!

On Oct 11, 9:53*am, Monica Ferris wrote:
Betsy Devonshire, needlework shopowner, needs a boyfriend. *She has
had two romances in the course of this mystery novel series....
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12