Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 4.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Shirley Shone
Forum: Beads December 11th 09, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Shirley Shone
Will Miss this ng!!!

In message
,
Beckibead writes
Hey to Shirley and group, there are a bunch of us over at Facebook
these...
Forum: Beads December 9th 09, 07:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Shirley Shone
where is it going??

In message
,
Kandice Seeber writes
It's sad.....but with Facebook and other places like that out...
Forum: Beads December 2nd 09, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Shirley Shone
Will Miss this ng!!!

In message , Marilee M
writes
Have lurked here and posted a few times and will miss the info and
discussions over the years. ...
Forum: Quilting November 23rd 09, 11:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Shirley Shone
Pity Party Alert!

Got some 18 year old. Would that do.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Polly Esther
writes
Ah. Just right. Chocolate and 20 year-old Scotch...
Forum: Needlework November 21st 09, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Shirley Shone
Back Again

In message , Karen C - Calif
writes
F.James Cripwell wrote:
One of the things that never ceases to amaze me is how stupid many
men are
Forum: Needlework November 17th 09, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By Shirley Shone
London Calling

In message
,
Donna writes
Any advice? I get to tag along with my hubby on a trip to London in
January. I've...
Forum: Beads November 11th 09, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Shirley Shone
Found it

In message , Cheryl Isaak
writes
Remember I was wondering what I did with a bracelet I had temporally strung
on elastic...
Forum: Beads November 5th 09, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Shirley Shone
new pictures up

In message , JanG
writes
Just wait a while Shirley, I am losing weight because of gallstones and
have an op planned for 18 of this month. ...
Forum: Beads November 4th 09, 07:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Shirley Shone
new pictures up

Welcome back Jan. Lovely to see you here.
Do you want to send me your picture as well.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , JanG
writes
Forum: Beads November 4th 09, 07:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Shirley Shone
Sorting & Organizing Beads

Yes I got it fine.
I should have said my addy was below in my sig. line
Hugs
Shirley
Forum: Needlework October 18th 09, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 30
Posted By Shirley Shone
Advice please - on topic

In message , Cheryl Isaak
writes
Ok - I've finally had to make the switch to readers and distance to correct
my vision enough to...
Forum: Quilting October 15th 09, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 34
Posted By Shirley Shone
Magical Mystery Tool

In message , I.E.Z.
writes
Yesterday I had the urge to clean out my kitchen drawers. While I was going
through the one next to...
Forum: Quilting October 1st 09, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 52
Posted By Shirley Shone
OT Potatos

In message , Kate
XXXXXX writes
Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:
I am also thinking very very hard about...
Forum: Quilting September 25th 09, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 37
Posted By Shirley Shone
You're all invited....

In message , Lizzy Taylor
writes
Patti wrote:
I must agree with Polly. This will not come as a surprise to you,
Kate! ...
Forum: Beads September 20th 09, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Shirley Shone
Whatcha working On?

In message , Marilee M
writes
I am trying to get back to my beading, health and other things seem to
get in the way. Have a...
Forum: Beads September 20th 09, 11:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 27
Posted By Shirley Shone
Do you keep a bead inventory?

Now with hind sight I wished I had.
I have just been rummaging behind my beading desk to see if I could find
the wire knitter that I have.

I pulled out a box and in are 31 vintage crystal necklaces...
Forum: Quilting September 18th 09, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Shirley Shone
Magnifier lenses for close up stitching/quilting/thread painting?

In message
,
Sunny writes
Do any of you use a magnifying lens for quilting or thread painting? I
really...
Forum: Beads September 13th 09, 07:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Shirley Shone
Since you have all gone silent again

I could try to put it on my website.
send the picture as a J-peg.
Shirley

In message , Cheryl Isaak
writes
If I take a picture...
Forum: Beads September 12th 09, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Shirley Shone
Since you have all gone silent again

Can we see some pictures of the beadwork please
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Cheryl Isaak
writes
Here is a few bead-y things from...
Forum: Quilting September 6th 09, 06:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 42
Posted By Shirley Shone
Skinny quilter chairs

In message
,
John writes
On Sep 5, 4:36*pm, "Taria" wrote:
You better watch...
Forum: Quilting September 3rd 09, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By Shirley Shone
My new Flickr account

In message , Sally Swindells
writes
No noisy adverts, but every time I tried to look at anyone elses
pictures on...
Forum: Beads September 2nd 09, 06:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 13
Posted By Shirley Shone
Help/inspiration please

Hi Cheryl,
Not being able to actually see it makes it hard for me to visualise.

The only thing I can suggest is to look in your beads or embroidery
floss and try colours against it. Something may...
Forum: Quilting September 1st 09, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
OT
Posted By Shirley Shone
OT

In message , Roberta
writes
Grandma status has been put on hold. DD lost the baby. We are all very
sad.
Roberta in D
I am so...
Forum: Yarn August 28th 09, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 1
Posted By Shirley Shone
OT - Fletcher Saga August 2009

In message , "Bruce Fletcher
(remove dentures to reply)" ...
Forum: Needlework August 24th 09, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Shirley Shone
A tatting question

In message
,
Joan E. writes
There's got to be someone out there with an answer for me! ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500