Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joesf.Gil
Forum: Polymer Clay February 2nd 11, 12:29 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Joesf.Gil
Strongest epoxy putties are the Kneadatites...

Strongest epoxy putties are the Kneadatites (a.k.a. green stuff, brown stuff) from Polymerics inc. and ProCreate from Craftmark. These cure slightly with a sligthly plastic feel and have some...
Forum: Polymer Clay February 2nd 11, 12:27 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Joesf.Gil
It's a tail light lens. very expensive from the...

It's a tail light lens. very expensive from the dealer, but you can get it much cheaper aftermarket. check with a local auto body and paint supply store, most carry them and most can be replaced...
Forum: Polymer Clay February 2nd 11, 12:25 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Joesf.Gil
Tail light lens, but most of those are glued to...

Tail light lens, but most of those are glued to the housing, they sometimes fall off when the glue gets old and dried out from heat. You may need the whole tail light assembly.
Forum: Polymer Clay February 2nd 11, 12:21 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Joesf.Gil
Has anyone ever made covers for like Bic- type...

Has anyone ever made covers for like Bic- type lighters? Naturally, I'm hinky about putting a lighter in the oven. I was curious if anyone knew of a commercially made (cheap) sleeve that I could wrap...
Forum: Polymer Clay February 2nd 11, 12:19 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Joesf.Gil
I have a number knife blanks that I would like to...

I have a number knife blanks that I would like to use poly-clay to make handles and bases to hold them in a kind of statue.
Forum: Polymer Clay February 2nd 11, 12:16 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Joesf.Gil
Create a groove about 1/8 of an inch down from...

Create a groove about 1/8 of an inch down from the end of the limb you want to attach. Use a straight stitch around the cloth part of the limb, place the clay inside the cloth and cinch the stitching...
Forum: Polymer Clay February 2nd 11, 12:12 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Joesf.Gil
If u come to know any new ion formation about...

If u come to know any new ion formation about downloading the please infirm me.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7