Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nancy K
Forum: Sewing January 6th 09, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 4
Posted By Nancy K
Glove Making

Nancy K had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/textiles/Re-Glove-Making-3988-.htm :
Thank you Samantha. vintage sewing is a great web site. I appreciate the
suggestion!
Samatha Hill...
Forum: Sewing January 6th 09, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 4
Posted By Nancy K
Glove Making

Nancy K had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/textiles/Re-Glove-Making-3989-.htm :
Thank You Barbee. I also found that Vogue has a glove pattern too.
Barbee wrote:

On 05 Jan...
Forum: Sewing January 5th 09, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 0
Posted By Nancy K
Glove Making

I am looking for patterns and instruction for making gloves (sewn). I have
found some interesting sights online but not many patterns. Have you?

-------------------------------------
Nancy K
Fine...
Forum: Sewing January 5th 09, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 0
Posted By Nancy K
Glove Making

I am looking for patterns and instruction for making gloves (sewn). I have
found some interesting sights online but not many patterns. Have you?

Nancy K
Fine...
Forum: Sewing January 5th 09, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing