Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Wave Jumper[_2_]
Forum: Rubberstamps October 4th 08, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 1
Posted By Wave Jumper[_2_]
Christmas cards

I guess everyone must be making Christmas cards since there hasn't been any
action on this group for some time. I started mine while on vacation this
summer but still need to assemble them and think...
Forum: Rubberstamps May 15th 08, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 1
Posted By Wave Jumper[_2_]
What Is Your Favorite Coloring Technique?

Hmmm...my favorite coloring technique...I guess that would be watercolors.
I like pastels too so I must like the soft touch. I bought lots of H20's
when they first came out but have never used...
Forum: Rubberstamps May 13th 08, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 14
Posted By Wave Jumper[_2_]
Real Stamping Issues - Stamping Techniques

Gamasol, that's what my friend called the stuff she uses when blending her
Prismacolors pencils. Another friend told me she had to go to a art store
to find it and it only comes in a huge bottle. ...
Forum: Rubberstamps May 11th 08, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 14
Posted By Wave Jumper[_2_]
Real Stamping Issues - Stamping Techniques

I'm sure lots of people saved those CD's when companies mailed them as
advertisements. Their great for all sorts of things.

Thanks for the info, I'll have to check Michael's and Jo-Ann's the next...
Forum: Rubberstamps May 10th 08, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 14
Posted By Wave Jumper[_2_]
Real Stamping Issues - Stamping Techniques

It looks like I've missed some of the conversations on this group lately.
Wonder what happened that they didn't show up. Hmmm...

Question: Do any of you know what the liquid is called that you can...
Forum: Rubberstamps March 17th 08, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 11
Posted By Wave Jumper[_2_]
Okay so here is another question for you

Ahhh...Congratulations! Is it a girl or boy? How old? Your first? I just
love little ones. They are so precious. :-) My baby is 40. LOL

SAD

On 3/17/08 7:40 AM, in...
Forum: Rubberstamps March 14th 08, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 21
Posted By Wave Jumper[_2_]
What is your Favorite Technique

I haven't done this in ages. I'm going to try it using gold metallic
pigment ink and embossing it with clear powder before doing the glitter.
Thanks for reminding me of this technique. Funny how we...
Forum: Rubberstamps March 11th 08, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 21
Posted By Wave Jumper[_2_]
What is your Favorite Technique

Yes, I'm still around. Not much going on here usually but I get on when I
can to see if anyone has left a message.

Below is a link to the website that has a video about what the Wizard can
do. My...
Forum: Rubberstamps March 11th 08, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 11
Posted By Wave Jumper[_2_]
Okay so here is another question for you

Hmmm...I've never been in an on-line swap. I've been told we shouldn't give
out our address on-line. What's a person to do??? We bring swaps to our
Stampn' Up meetings but that's different. I'll...
Forum: Rubberstamps March 10th 08, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 21
Posted By Wave Jumper[_2_]
What is your Favorite Technique

I like lots of techniques but...I bought the Wizard last week so have been
playing with that whenever I have a spare minute or 60. I discovered my
cuttlebug embossing folders work in it so may dump...
Forum: Rubberstamps March 10th 08, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 2
Posted By Wave Jumper[_2_]
introduction

Welcome to our little group. I guarantee you'll get hooked with making
cards etc. Hope to hear from you lots. Years ago this group was very
active but peoples interests change so things have been...
Forum: Rubberstamps February 14th 08, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 3
Posted By Wave Jumper[_2_]
So What is Everyone Working on?

It's good hearing from you again and I'm glad your feeling better.

I've been busy making Valentine cards this week. Now that I'm finished with
that I'll make a birthday card for my GD who will be 8...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12