Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rich[_3_]
Forum: Needlework May 19th 18, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Rich[_3_]
A Finish

I'm back! Finally took the time to email my news server and get
posting turned on for my account.

I finished "Bluebird Garden" by Artful Offerings. The picture of the
model did not match the graph....
Forum: Needlework August 12th 17, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By Rich[_3_]
A Finish!

I finished stitching the Ivory Billed Woodpecker by Crossed Wings
Designs. (forgot to include this one in my count from earlier post)

Working on jig saw puzzle now, to take a little break from...
Forum: Needlework August 12th 17, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By Rich[_3_]
New stash!

On Sat, 29 Jul 2017 06:42:23 -0700 (PDT), Violet Stitches
wrote:

So how much stash DO you have?

I have over a hundred books and magazines. At least 6 sets of...
Forum: Needlework August 12th 17, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By Rich[_3_]
New stash!

We were too busy running around. Maybe next visit.

On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 15:43:37 -0500, Joan Erickson
wrote:

On 7/29/2017 7:26 AM, Rich wrote:

who you calling a...
Forum: Needlework July 29th 17, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By Rich[_3_]
New stash!

On Wed, 26 Jul 2017 04:15:04 -0700 (PDT), Violet Stitches
wrote:

So come clean ladies...how big is your stash? Any tips for keeping it manageable?

who you calling a...
Forum: Needlework June 30th 17, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 32
Posted By Rich[_3_]
Where is everyone?????

On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 17:28:19 -0500, Joan Erickson
wrote:

Get out those simple patterns, odd pieces of aida and your old hoops and
teach the grands how to stitch,...
Forum: Needlework June 17th 17, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 32
Posted By Rich[_3_]
Where is everyone?????

I still check in every week, but lately there have been no new posts.

I am still stitching the Ivory-Billed woodpecker, but my daughter and
grands are visiting next week and staying for a month, so...
Forum: Needlework March 25th 17, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Rich[_3_]
Post new pics

I like the buttefly pillow. Nice work!

And glad I could help get you more stash.

Rich

(I almost didn't get to see the pics because Yahoo asked me to verify
my account and sent me a verification...
Forum: Needlework March 4th 17, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 40
Posted By Rich[_3_]
cross stitch lovers: to grid or not to grid?

Thanks Violet, I will look at the aida at Strawberry Sampler next time
I am there.

For a while I only stitched on 28 count, but now I am usually using 32
count. I think the smaller stitches look...
Forum: Needlework February 25th 17, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 40
Posted By Rich[_3_]
cross stitch lovers: to grid or not to grid?

Well it looks like my habit of only reading this group once a week has
got me way behind. It is nice to see!

I have stitched on aida but I don't care for it because I find the
holes hard to hit...
Forum: Needlework February 11th 17, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By Rich[_3_]
A Finish and A Start

I finished "America The Beautiful" by My Big Toe (MBT-158). I hope to
take a picture of it soon and post it to my album.

I Started Crossed Wing Collection's "Back From The Brink" No.54:
Ivory-billed...
Forum: Needlework January 29th 17, 12:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Rich[_3_]
What is a "mirror post?"

Glad I could enable... I mean help.

On Sun, 22 Jan 2017 09:41:56 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

www.strawberrysampler.com

Rich
Forum: Needlework January 14th 17, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By Rich[_3_]
2017, should we try to revive the group?

I haven't visited rctnp in a long time... I find it easier to put them
up on FB. I'll try, but no promises.

On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 15:55:05 -0600, Joan Erickson
Forum: Needlework January 7th 17, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By Rich[_3_]
2017, should we try to revive the group?

I wrote before that I come here once a week, Saturday morning, to
catch up. Usually there is not much to catch up on. Nice to see some
posts this morning.

I recently finished Ross's White Tiger and...
Forum: Needlework December 24th 16, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By Rich[_3_]
To all those who celebrate...

Merry Christmas everyone!

Happy New Year too!

Rich

On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 14:30:11 -0600, Joan Erickson
wrote:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Have a joyous one!
Forum: Needlework November 26th 16, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Rich[_3_]
Holiday Greetings!

Thanks!

Rich

On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 08:19:04 -0800 (PST), Liz from Humbug
wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving to the US stitchers and
Happy Stitching to all! :-)
Forum: Needlework October 9th 16, 12:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Rich[_3_]
What are you stitching?

On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 11:59:02 -0500, Joan Erickson
wrote:

Well, since we seem to have some activity here again, I thought it was
time for this ever-popular...
Forum: Needlework September 26th 16, 11:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Rich[_3_]
Poppin In

On Sat, 17 Sep 2016 08:57:58 -0300, wrote:

Well done, how about posting them on rctnp?

I haven't been on rctnp or the sampler group in a long time.

I'll try to get back there...
Forum: Needlework September 17th 16, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Rich[_3_]
Poppin In

Hi Joan,

I still read once a week, usually Saturday morning. Still stiching.
Recently completed Ross's Black Panther and working on his White
Tiger. This will be the last of his "big cats" that I...
Forum: Needlework May 28th 16, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Rich[_3_]
Looking for tips, tricks, and warnings on beads

Hi Danny,

I don't like doing beads but I have done some...

Do them last, wash and press first.

You can hold the piece in hand or use a frame. I have put them on as
I stitched using a scroll...
Forum: Needlework January 16th 16, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Rich[_3_]
OT old messages

Happy Birthday! (A little late: I read RCTN on Saturday morning)

I will be 65 this May and I already got my Medicare card in the mail.
Where did the time go?

Rich

On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 07:29:46...
Forum: Needlework January 9th 16, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Rich[_3_]
Happy New Year

On Fri, 1 Jan 2016 07:20:06 -0800 (PST), Ruth
wrote:

May Your needles stay shinny
and your stitches be tight
whether you start from the
left or the right.
May...
Forum: Needlework October 10th 15, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Rich[_3_]
salvaging some crewel - need an idea, plz

On Wed, 07 Oct 2015 13:54:57 -0500, Joan Erickson
wrote:

On 10/7/2015 10:45 AM, wrote:

Looks like this group is moribund - there used to...
Forum: Needlework August 1st 15, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 41
Posted By Rich[_3_]
What are we stitching?

On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 10:52:43 -0500, Joan Erickson
wrote:

I thought it was time for another round...

Nothing at this time! My daughter and 2 kids were here for 18...
Forum: Needlework May 9th 15, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Rich[_3_]
Who Are We?

I am Rich, from Delaware. I love to cross stitch. I am a floss
licker too.

Will be married for 24 years on 5/18, have one daughter living in
Florida with 4 grandkids.

I also play pool, bass fish,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 48