Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dicon[_2_]
Forum: Polymer Clay August 21st 07, 08:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 1
Posted By Dicon[_2_]
anyone around?

"judy clarke" wrote in message
there doesn't seem to be any action in this newsgroup, or is it just me?
--
judy c on Vancouver...
Forum: Polymer Clay July 22nd 07, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay

"Heleena" wrote in message
Hi Bead People.
I am posting this because my girlfriend makes hand made beads, jewelry...
Forum: Polymer Clay July 12th 07, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 3
Posted By Dicon[_2_]
Toy Time

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
What's the baking temp?

Barbara

To be honest I cannot tell. The inner chamber...
Forum: Polymer Clay July 11th 07, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 3
Posted By Dicon[_2_]
Toy Time

At a local Charity shop, ( Thrift Shop ) I found a large red plastic "Ready
Steady Cook" Childs toy oven. It gives instructions how to make small cakes
( cup cakes ) using the rather toy looking...
Forum: Beads June 28th 07, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By Dicon[_2_]
Show & Tell: clay and beads...and more clay

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
The nose project was to cheer up my MIL, who lost her nose to...
Forum: Polymer Clay June 28th 07, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By Dicon[_2_]
Show & Tell: clay and beads...and more clay

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
The nose project was to cheer up my MIL, who lost her nose to...
Forum: Polymer Clay June 28th 07, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By Dicon[_2_]
Show & Tell: clay and beads...and more clay

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
Quickly uploaded to my Flickr account...

Feedback welcome!

Forum: Beads June 28th 07, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By Dicon[_2_]
Show & Tell: clay and beads...and more clay

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
Quickly uploaded to my Flickr account...

Feedback welcome!

Forum: Polymer Clay April 27th 07, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 2
Posted By Dicon[_2_]
Polymer clay project CD

"plumclaysie" wrote in message
Hi everyone,
I would like to invite you to take a look at my website
Forum: Marketplace April 18th 07, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Dicon[_2_]
For sale in Provence (South of France)

"sitopro.com" wrote in message ...
I thought this was CRAFTS.

not farking real estate.

Ack!

OK it's been a bad...
Forum: Polymer Clay April 4th 07, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 4
Posted By Dicon[_2_]
Image wouldn't transfer

"Sarah" wrote in message
The Phaser printer is a wax based, not a toner based ink. It won't
work. ...
Forum: Polymer Clay April 1st 07, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 10
Posted By Dicon[_2_]
Polyclay weakness

"Martha" nospam @ nospam.com wrote in message

"Dicon" wrote in message

Forum: Polymer Clay March 31st 07, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 2
Posted By Dicon[_2_]
Premo

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
Be prepared to leach the white...it's uber-soft. Otherwise, Premo is one
of my favorite...
Forum: Polymer Clay March 29th 07, 08:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 2
Posted By Dicon[_2_]
Premo

Well.........
just ordered some Premo, we shall see......

--
Jackdaw, collector of facts, trivia and bright twinkly things
Forum: Polymer Clay March 29th 07, 08:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 10
Posted By Dicon[_2_]
Polyclay weakness

"Martha" nospam @ nospam.com wrote in message

I am having some trouble with the strength of thin ( 4 mm ) thick
polyclay.
I use Fimo,and it tends to...
Forum: Polymer Clay March 27th 07, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 10
Posted By Dicon[_2_]
Polyclay weakness

"Georgia" wrote in message

"Dicon" wrote in message
Forum: Polymer Clay March 27th 07, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 10
Posted By Dicon[_2_]
Polyclay weakness

"Georgia" wrote in message
Hi, Jackdsw--

The other variable besides curing temperature and brand is...
Forum: Polymer Clay March 27th 07, 07:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 10
Posted By Dicon[_2_]
Polyclay weakness

I am having some trouble with the strength of thin ( 4 mm ) thick polyclay.
I use Fimo,and it tends to break very easily. I am making large flat shapes,
then decorating them with various things. I...
Forum: Marketplace March 25th 07, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Dicon[_2_]
LARGE RANGE OF APPAREL CHOICES

"wholesale-website" wrote in message
Who Else Wants To Discover Where To Purchase Thousands Of The...
Forum: Polymer Clay March 16th 07, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 8
Posted By Dicon[_2_]
Image transfer to ring...help..

"Martha" nospam @ nospam.com wrote in message
I realize he wants to insert into ring but I still think it would get
totally trashed from normal hand wear,...
Forum: Polymer Clay March 16th 07, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 9
Posted By Dicon[_2_]
Question about earrings and weight

"Martha" nospam @ nospam.com wrote in message
Hmm. So far I'm trying to figure out how to weight disc, or other flat
shapes, but I like the idea of lead....
Forum: Polymer Clay March 14th 07, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 7
Posted By Dicon[_2_]
Paint and Polymer Clay

" Anna W." wrote in message
Hi Barbara...

I mistakenly replied to you via email..sorry 'bout that. Going back over
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22