Showing results 1 to 25 of 297
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bluemaxx
Forum: Beads January 10th 09, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By bluemaxx
Raffia stringing?

Does anyone know how to string beads on Raffia and than make those
nice tied off ends, like in African Trade Bead strands? I have a lot
of African beads that I'd like to string into a necklace, but...
Forum: Beads January 4th 09, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By bluemaxx
AD: SS findings and a lot more ending today

Got some Sterling silver items ending later today... a bunch of
findings, etc. Some real good deals! Go look, and if ever there is
anything that doesn't sell that you like, just pop me an...
Forum: Beads December 22nd 08, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By bluemaxx
AD: Bead Soup for You!

Got lots of "Bead Soup" up for auction this week... good buys on
hundreds of beads in each lot. Go Look! :)

Thanks as always!

---
Linda
eBay auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegs
Forum: Beads December 9th 08, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By bluemaxx
AD: Xmas Lampwork sets, etc.

Hi all. Hope everyone is doing good tonight. :)

I've relisted some of my Christmas lampwork sets along with some other
vintage beads if anyone is interested in looking. You can see all of
the...
Forum: Beads December 1st 08, 08:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By bluemaxx
AD: small lampwork sets

Hi everyone. I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving! :)

I've started to list some odds and ends of my lampwork collection, if
anyone is interested in looking. I've also got a SS Penguin...
Forum: Beads November 22nd 08, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By bluemaxx
AD: Vintage Seed beads & Lampwork

Have a few more auctions up on the 'Bay... lots of Vintage seed beads
that I bought back in 1988-89 are ending on Sunday, and I just put up
a bunch of small lampwork sets. Go look and see! THANKS! ...
Forum: Beads October 31st 08, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By bluemaxx
New Bracelet

On Oct 25, 5:17*am, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
I'm so sorry, Linda. *I didn't see this post.

I learned this stitch from the book Netted Beadwork by Diane Fitzgerald.
Actually,...
Forum: Beads October 31st 08, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By bluemaxx
OT Google Test post

Comcast dropped their newsgroups, too. :(

This is only a test of Google posting.. the first one I tried wouldn't
go thru due to 'technical difficulties'. Hope this isn't indicative
of posting...
Forum: Beads October 23rd 08, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By bluemaxx
What Size Nymo?

Hi, Rachel. This is a late response, but the post just caught my eye...

Size O Nymo is thinner than B. Delicas have such a large hole, I would
stick with the Size B, rather than Size O... unless...
Forum: Beads October 23rd 08, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By bluemaxx
Question about Cheap Bead Looms

LOL!

--
hugs,
Linda
eBay auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegs
PRE-eBay auctions: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx

"Vibrant Jewels" wrote in message...
Forum: Beads October 23rd 08, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By bluemaxx
ADVICE NEEDED

Hi, Karleen. As to what is selling now, I've only been selling off my
vintage beads with a few other odd things thrown in, so I really can't
advise you too much... other than the fact that my...
Forum: Beads October 23rd 08, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By bluemaxx
ADVICE NEEDED

Free shipping is almost impossible if you're the little seller without a
large following of repeat bidders. Beads are heavy and once I figure in
the cost of the jewelry boxes/tissue paper/new...
Forum: Beads October 22nd 08, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By bluemaxx
New Bracelet

LOVE IT! The use of the Rivoli is excellent!

I have been trying to find that stitch for YEARS and YEARS!! I have a small
collection of Vintage/Antique Flapper necklaces that uses that exact...
Forum: Beads October 22nd 08, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By bluemaxx
question

Thanks, Karleen. :) I have thought of JustBeads... but to tell you the
truth, most of the beads that I'm auctioning off are Vintage.

AND... after looking at the site, I'm afraid my little...
Forum: Beads October 22nd 08, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By bluemaxx
question

Thanks, Lois. I relisted the auction just for her under BIN, so it all
worked out in the end. Thanks for your reply and apologies for not getting
back to you sooner. :)

--
hugs,
Linda
Forum: Beads October 22nd 08, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By bluemaxx
Ganutell - Handcrafted Flowers

They are gorgeous flowers. Sterling, you can use them as a bouquet in a
bowl, on a brooch, any type of decoration for a holiday based on the season
(like a door decoration) ... or like I did for...
Forum: Beads October 22nd 08, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By bluemaxx
Ordering online

A great place to order from is ArtBeads.com - they have FREE shipping with
NO Minimum Order for the USA and they only charge $1.00 for Canadian
shipping. I just ordered a few tiny copper findings...
Forum: Beads October 22nd 08, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By bluemaxx
Question about Cheap Bead Looms

Hi, Jerri. Those cheap bead looms work just fine...you are talking about the
little metal ones? I still use mine for looming embellished bracelets.
The only drawback I've ever seen is that they...
Forum: Beads October 15th 08, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By bluemaxx
AD: Charity Auction for the ASPCA

Hi, all. :) I have a great lot of 113 Hematite Beads up on a Charity
Auction right now. Starting at $.99, with one bid on it so far. There is a
fan shape, star shapes, heart shapes and 3mm...
Forum: Beads October 14th 08, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By bluemaxx
question

I have a woman who missed one of my auctions and now wants to know about any
auctions I had that didn't sell, etc. that she might like to buy. Can I
sell these items to her outside of having to...
Forum: Beads September 20th 08, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By bluemaxx
Gemstone bead pics up on PictureTrail

Yes, Maren... they are 6 x 3 mmm. Good eye. ;)

--
hugs,
Linda
eBay auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegs

"Maren at google" wrote in message...
Forum: Beads September 19th 08, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By bluemaxx
Gemstone bead pics up on PictureTrail

Hotdamn, but you're right. :) When I ticked one against a tooth it sounded
like glass, so they must be shell. I thought they were coconut. lol

As to what kind of shell... I lost alla my...
Forum: Beads September 19th 08, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By bluemaxx
Gemstone bead pics up on PictureTrail

I just put up a whole bunch of Coconut Heishi on Picturetrail. There are 15
strands at $1 each. Thanks for looking! :)
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20498721
--
hugs,
Linda

Hi there all. :) Hope everything is fine with all of you on this gorgeous
day.

I have some beads like the ones in the below auction, except mine are white.
Isn't there a specified name that...
Forum: Beads September 18th 08, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By bluemaxx
ok, these are just creepy...

http://imageevent.com/bluboi/eyes

I was looking around at vintage jewelry & repairs thereon, and I found this
link for "Eye" pins... Georgian, circa 1800's; otherwise known as mourning
jewelry. ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 297