Showing results 1 to 25 of 58
Search took 1.52 seconds.
Forum: Beads April 15th 09, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Network Necklace! (An actual bead post!!)

Oh good. I'm glad Spike is OK. Stella, the blue heeler, came with
Pete. I'm not sure why anyone would choose that breed either! Except
that yes, they do have strong personalities!

You don't look...
Forum: Beads April 15th 09, 10:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 69
Posted By [email protected]
OT Can we have a roll call.

I'm jealous of all your flowers and blossoms. (Sigh).

It's pretty wild where we are, but we're only about five miles from
town (ten from the hospital), and the native corporations have put
money...
Forum: Beads April 15th 09, 09:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 69
Posted By [email protected]
OT Can we have a roll call.

You know, as I'm using my stash, I'm using some beads just for the
sake of using them. But I just decided to pull out the stuff with
wonky beads and bring them to the women's shelter rather trying...
Forum: Beads April 15th 09, 09:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 69
Posted By [email protected]
OT Can we have a roll call.

In '68 I was in Toronto getting advice from The Toronto Anti-Draft
Programme. We did get Landed Immigrant status, but eventually
returned to Calif. I'm afraid I'm still something of a...
Forum: Beads April 15th 09, 09:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 69
Posted By [email protected]
Donna Anderson

I hadn't heard anything about this. It must have been sudden. And
yes, I also wonder about the ones I don't hear from. I'm especially
concerned about Kathy NV. Any one hear from her?

Pete and I...
Forum: Beads April 15th 09, 08:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
OT Checking In - really late for Shirley's Roll Call

Hi Vicki,

Tell us about your Bead Retreat. Was it a town thing? a camp thing?
at a school or park facility? How many people were there? Was it a
local type thing with informal sharing or did you...
Forum: Beads April 15th 09, 08:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Network Necklace! (An actual bead post!!)

Wow! What kind of blouse did you get to go with it? I've never quite
figured out how to wear a necklace like that. We need a photo of you
modeling the necklace and blouse.

Cute picture of Bella...
Forum: Beads April 15th 09, 08:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Just testing

Sorry to hear your site will be closing. I haven't gotten comfortable
with the FaceBook thing

Tina

On Apr 14, 4:55*pm, "White Raven Designs"
wrote:
Hi Tina!
Forum: Beads April 15th 09, 08:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Happy Easter

What a treat!! No chicks here yet, but there are lots of rabbits this
year. They are just beginning to get some brown in their white winter
coats. And the moose have been through the yard, and...
Forum: Beads April 12th 09, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Happy Easter

That's funny the Bella is getting to be a big one. I remember you
thinking she was going to be petite.

Tina

On Apr 12, 9:45*am, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Happy Easter,...
Forum: Beads April 12th 09, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Happy Easter

A neighbor (a couple miles away) came over with an Easter basket for
us. What a surprise and delight.

Called Mom this morning but got no answer. She usually has an Easter
egg hunt, just because...
Forum: Beads April 12th 09, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
PEEPS!

Love it. Especially #2 with the chickens in the window in China
Town. And #40, the factory where Peeps are making marshmellow
"Peeple".

Thanks,

Tina

On Apr 11, 4:24*pm,...
Forum: Beads April 12th 09, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
New jewellery magazine in UK

I just went to that magazine site. I checked out my "fashion
personality". Or tried to. I'm not tidy enough to be Classic. Not
delicate enough to be Feminine. Not grey/brown enough to be...
Forum: Beads April 12th 09, 08:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Just testing

It's good to see you again, Nita, and to check out your site. Now am
I having a senior moment, or didn't you also do lampwork?

Tina

On Apr 6, 2:44*pm, "White Raven Designs"...
Forum: Beads April 12th 09, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Big Beads

You know, I have a couple changeable pendants, but I've never used
them. I like having the other goodies on my necklace, and I don't
want to have to think about changing things when I want a...
Forum: Beads April 12th 09, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
My New Steampunk Pendants

Thanks for posting them. I enjoyed seeing them too.

Tina

On Apr 6, 11:29*pm, wrote:
thanks... I've seen steampunk but none with fused glass. I enjoy
making them.
Forum: Beads April 12th 09, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
magazine question

I have a box I put all my Don't Keeps in. I have some things mixed
in that will go for kids' crafts and/or the local shelter -- jewelry
with wonky or un-annealed beads, and stones with small or off...
Forum: Beads April 3rd 09, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
No eBay Fees

I guess I'd better get my rear in gear and list some things. There
are no eBay fees, April 1 - 14.

I'm pretty nervous about it, but I guess now is the time to give it a
try,

Tina
Forum: Beads April 3rd 09, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Big Beads

What do you do when you get a bead that's humongous? Let's see.
Maybe use it as a pendant on a long necklace so you can use it as a
weapon in an emergency. Use it as a fan pull as long as it's not...
Forum: Beads April 3rd 09, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 69
Posted By [email protected]
OT Can we have a roll call.

Yeah, I wonder about my buddies too.

Has anyone heard from Kathy NV? I worry about her health, and wonder
how Mandy is behaving as a teen-ager! And I miss Becki and Sooz and
the Vickis and Kathy...
Forum: Beads April 3rd 09, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
magazine question

Have you got your studio set up yet?

Tina

On Mar 14, 6:00*am, wrote:
We've moved to a MUCH SMALLER place, so I'm redoing
and re-thinking my studio. *I think some of...
Forum: Beads April 3rd 09, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 69
Posted By [email protected]
OT Can we have a roll call.

Hi Heather. Are you in BC? I used to live in Canada and loved it.

What did you retire from? I often refer to myself as retired, but am
actually disabled by Depression. My brain gets tired way...
Forum: Beads April 3rd 09, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 69
Posted By [email protected]
OT Can we have a roll call.

Carla, It's so good to see you. I'm still fighting computer issues
too :-( So I haven't been consistently here for a while.

I know what you mean about being able to stock a small shop! ...
Forum: Beads April 3rd 09, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 69
Posted By [email protected]
OT Can we have a roll call.

Susan, it's great to hear from you again. And I hope you're still
around.

Why did you move back to DC? I hope it was a good move for you.

Isn't being a grandma fun! I still have just the one. ...
Forum: Beads April 2nd 09, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
I make jewelry

First of all, you forgot to put AD in the subject line.

And to respond to your questions:
1) Yes, we do like (and make) handmade jewelry. And
2) Yes, we also love ourselves, which is to say "hand...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 58