Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: marika
Forum: Quilting July 8th 09, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 14
Posted By marika
Birthday Greetings, Susan

"heidi (was rabbit2b)" wrote in message
Okey doke. I don't know what the Beach Boys thing is about, but...
Forum: Quilting July 8th 09, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 8
Posted By marika
UK phone numbers suggestion

"Jennifer in Ottawa" wrote in message
In 1972, when my family had needed to contact me in the UK...
Forum: Quilting July 8th 09, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 18
Posted By marika
Chicos Another Quilted Silk Jacket

"Tia Mary" wrote in message

They do sizes larger than an 18 -- I wear a 22 and I know they have
stuff to fit me. The...
Forum: Quilting July 8th 09, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 18
Posted By marika
Chicos Another Quilted Silk Jacket

"Pauline" wrote in message
I think the largest size they carry might be a 3.5, which I think is a size
18. I can't...
Forum: Quilting July 5th 09, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 18
Posted By marika
Chicos Another Quilted Silk Jacket

"Pauline" wrote in message
Oh my gosh - I have to respectfully disagree with some of your conclusions
about Chico's -...
Forum: Quilting July 5th 09, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 14
Posted By marika
Spent all day on one block

"Susan Laity Price" wrote in message
Kinda like child birth? Susan

On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 07:45:50 +0100, Patti...
Forum: Quilting July 5th 09, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 10
Posted By marika
Counting down to GC #3

wrote in message
Congrats!

I just found out I am going to be a great-aunt. My older sister's
daughter...
Forum: Quilting July 5th 09, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 18
Posted By marika
Another Quilted Silk Jacket

"Tia Mary" wrote in message

I made one for myself last summer -- photos are in my Webshots album.
There's no batting in the...
Forum: Quilting July 5th 09, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 18
Posted By marika
Another Quilted Silk Jacket

"Lobo" wrote in message

LOL ... I had friends recommending Chico's all the time, so I finally
stopped...
Forum: Quilting July 3rd 09, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 12
Posted By marika
Oprah on decluttering today. Watch It

"Susan Laity Price" wrote in message
You might not always agree with Oprah but today you will benefit by
watching...
Forum: Quilting July 2nd 09, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 31
Posted By marika
Some good news!

"KJ" wrote in message
I was winning a new son in law that day! :-) And standing!!

Jackpot!

mk5000
Forum: Quilting July 2nd 09, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 8
Posted By marika
Clover "Ultimate Scissors"

"Dr. Zachary Smith" wrote in message
. If you're interested/shopping for some,
I'd review that...
Forum: Marketplace August 24th 07, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles,rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 0
Posted By marika
aliens it arrest

marika wrote in message ...
I may be in a slightly evil mood, since I came to work
last night, no rain, but listened to no news either,
and this morning, its rain storm central, and my bag
is not...
Forum: Marketplace August 24th 07, 01:10 AM Posted to alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley,rec.crafts.textiles,rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit,rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By marika
I knew you were the instigator in all of this Willow

marika wrote in message ...

Pauline wrote in message

You came to the right newgroup.:)

well, crap I'm still here but you're...
Forum: Machine Knit August 24th 07, 01:10 AM Posted to alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley,rec.crafts.textiles,rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit,rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace

marika wrote in message ...

Pauline wrote in message

You came to the right newgroup.:)

well, crap I'm still here but you're...
Forum: Machine Knit August 21st 07, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 1
Posted By marika
nick ghost to

3/25/05
mc
happy western christian good friday
in the dream i was wearing black
i had long hair which was matted in the rain
it looked ropey around my face when i saw
my reflection in the car...
Forum: Marketplace August 21st 07, 03:29 AM Posted to alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley,rec.crafts.textiles,rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit,rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By marika
Julia shooter last

You'll love this! (turn on the sound)

http://www.debsfunpages.com/easterswf/rapeasterbunny.swf

mk5000

From: marika
Forum: Marketplace August 19th 07, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 1
Posted By marika
FA The Fan Book Percival 1st Ed. vintage collecting 1920

Janey wrote in message
The Fan Book by MacIver Percival ,VGC,1920, 1st edition .344 pages
Really superb old book on the collecting...
Forum: Machine Knit August 19th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 1
Posted By marika
aliens it arrest

I may be in a slightly evil mood, since I came to work
last night, no rain, but listened to no news either,
and this morning, its rain storm central, and my bag
is not water resistant either.

I saw...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20