Solution Manual Convection Heat Transfer (4th Ed., Bejan) by Barb L
this is not part of the needle group
Today 04:39 AM
by Barb L Go to last post
0 1 Needlework
A Finish by Rich[_3_]
I'm back! Finally took the time to email my news server and get posting turned on for my account. I finished "Bluebird Garden" by Artful Offerings. The picture of the model did not match the graph. Two of the blues were switched by the model stitcher I guess. My email got no reply so I ended up...
Today 04:37 AM
by Barb L Go to last post
3 387 Needlework