Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.76 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kagjws
Forum: Needlework November 17th 06, 10:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 103
Posted By kagjws
Are introductions in order?

Wow -- a lot of military families (as someone has already mentioned).
A belated Veteran's Day thank you! (My father is retired Navy; I'm a
civilian for DOD. Experienced some of the govt moves as...
Forum: Needlework September 12th 06, 09:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By kagjws
Converting cross-stitch graphs to latch hook?

Brenda wrote....

Since you haven't cross stitched in years, I would say if the chart
looks too complicated for you to cross stitch, it is probably too
complicated to use for latch hook. That...
Forum: Needlework September 11th 06, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By kagjws
Converting cross-stitch graphs to latch hook?

Hi ! from the original poster....

I think we all finally got it straight -- I want to make a latch hook
rug from a cross stitch design/chart/graph (whatever you want to call
it). Actually, I don't...
Forum: Needlework September 10th 06, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By kagjws
Converting cross-stitch graphs to latch hook?

Hello,

I can't find any information on how to use cross-stitch graphs for
latch hooking, so I thought I'd ask here! I've found that a lot of
people said this can be done, but I'm not sure exactly...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4