Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 2.31 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Karen, Queen of Squishies
Forum: Quilting August 17th 12, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
OT more me Me MEEEE ! eyes

Delightful!

On 2012-08-10 04:22:28 +0000, Polly Esther said:

Happy day, oh happy day. Both my distance vision bionic lens and my
only one-week old close vision lens are settling in and...
Forum: Quilting March 23rd 12, 12:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
rctq Susan in need of prayer

I will certainly be praying for her (them), all day long. Thanks for
letting us know, keep us posted.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
Forum: Quilting March 17th 12, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Musicmaker's situation

Musicmaker took her husband home from the hospital last night. Pray
for mercy and strength, grace and courage, for Chuck, Cindy, and their
son and his family.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
Forum: Quilting March 12th 12, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Directory sent

Phyllis, I'm so glad you're back again!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
Forum: Quilting March 11th 12, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Directory sent

I have finished sending out the Directory. YAY! If you are in the
Directory but did not get one, please let me know right away. Have fun,
folks! We have about 70 of us in this one!

Karen, Queen...
Forum: Quilting March 11th 12, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
New Directory

Jeanne, did you get the pdf file I sent you? You should be able to read that.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

On 2012-03-11 08:03:46 +0000, J* said:

oh my, started the download and it is 144...
Forum: Quilting March 7th 12, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
please, Prayer alert

He's okay now! It was his blood sugar, and it dropped through the
basement. He is battling pancreatic cancer and they are really going
through it. Continue to hold them close, but for now he is...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 12, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Directoy delayed

Ran in to several glitches in various places while running the email
testing. The Directoy will be held open, and not sent out today, until
further notice. Anyone can send me their info and still...
Forum: Quilting March 1st 12, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
directory emails

Okay, hear ye, hear ye! I have sent all the test emails for the
directory. IF YOU DID NOT GET ONE, and you sent me your info for the
directory, please give a shout out. No emails bounced, but...
Forum: Quilting February 28th 12, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
directory closing soon

The directory entries have stopped coming in now. I will wait until
Friday and then start sending them out. And here's how that works.

I give it to you, and YOU GIVE IT TO NO ONE. If someone...
Forum: Quilting February 26th 12, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Happy Dance!!!

It is absolutely LOVELY!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
Forum: Quilting February 25th 12, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Directory update

This directory is completely new and has nothing to do with anything
from years ago. Would you like to be in it? Can you email me your
info?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

On 2012-02-25 08:59:41...
Forum: Quilting February 23rd 12, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
no quilting and here's why.........

Certainly WILL be praying! And I'm glad Thomas has the right kind of
parents, who pay attention to these things, believe the child, and
follow up!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

On 2012-02-23...
Forum: Quilting February 23rd 12, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Directory update

Those of you who are expressing an interest in the directory, please
email your info to me at hicall80 @ mchsi.com (remove the spaces). I
need your rctq name, your real name, email address, mailing...
Forum: Quilting February 22nd 12, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
should have said 'directory - any interest?'

Yes, you are correct, and the vetting process is the same as it has
been. Not everyone who wants in just gets in. I am keeping all the
info secure.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

On 2012-02-22...
Forum: Quilting February 22nd 12, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
should have said 'directory - any interest?'

After getting a very small response on a topic that usually generates a
few more comments, I am reposting under a different subject line.

Would anyone here be interested in me putting together a...
Forum: Quilting February 19th 12, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
any interest?

Would anyone here be interested in me putting together a simple
directory? Does anyone still want to send out squishies, or is that
something of the past? Hug quilts seem to be going by the...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 12, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Polly asked

i don't get to see it! waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

This might work better for you, let me know.

http://tinyurl.com/7rjr3re
Forum: Quilting February 14th 12, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Polly asked

Polly asked us to show & tell what we are stitching, so I'll go first,
and I hope this works. If not I'll figure another way. This is hand
piecing and has been very calming for me during this...
Forum: Quilting February 14th 12, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Polly photo album addition

That is an awesome job, Polly! Wonderful shirt!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

On 2012-02-14 02:55:24 +0000, barnyowl said:

http://community.webshots.com/user/barnyowl Great-granbaby boy will
Forum: Quilting February 4th 12, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
My First Quilt

Thank you for sharing the story, the pictures, and the experience.
Well done, you!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

On 2012-02-02 22:28:53 +0000, Betsy said:
Forum: Quilting February 4th 12, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
today's eye candy

How fun! Thank you!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

On 2012-02-03 16:25:48 +0000, Roberta said:
Forum: Quilting January 26th 12, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Jeanne needs us now

Her news yesterday was distressing and depressing. Keep holding her close.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

How is Jeanne please? I do not know her but I do live about 45 ins
Forum: Quilting January 26th 12, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Complete OT - Anne McCaffrey

She made a wonderful contribution to the world of make believe. I have
read every single one of her books. She was wonderful. RIP Anne. You
will be missed.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
Forum: Quilting January 19th 12, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
minkee finish

I finished the baby quilt with the minkee on the back. I didn't have
any problems at all, amazingly enough. I love it! But it is very
slick, and it kept me a little on edge while I was doing it....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500