Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 1.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Heather[_2_]
Forum: Beads July 10th 09, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Heather[_2_]
Voices from the Past?

I have used it for over 2 years (used to be Motzarella) and can highly
recommend it. It does have days where it gets overloaded, but its free
and Ray (the owner) is really excellent to deal with...
Forum: Beads July 5th 09, 11:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 32
Posted By Heather[_2_]
How Sad!!

It is sad for us "new folks" too because we can't take advantage of your
collective knowledge, etc . Not to mention you ladies used to have such
a good time enjoying each other's...
Forum: Beads June 16th 09, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Heather[_2_]
AD - New lampwork by Kandice Seeber today!

Glad to see you are not just a "figment" etc......so thought I would say
hello and "glad to see you".....even tho we have not formally met, lol.

Heather
"Dr. Sooz" wrote...
Forum: Beads April 29th 09, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Heather[_2_]
Impressive bead stash

Accent??? What accent??? (G)

I think mine is more like Jerri's than yours is and I live just outside
Toronto.

Good job on the hobby room. Care to come here and work on mine??
Actually, it is...
Forum: Beads April 12th 09, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 69
Posted By Heather[_2_]
OT Can we have a roll call.

Hi Tina.......sorry to be so slow in answering, but have been paying for
my dentist's Ferrari, I think. Root canal.......ptui!!

I live just outside Toronto and my daughter lives in Vancouver BC. ...
Forum: Beads April 12th 09, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Heather[_2_]
Happy Easter

And a very Happy Easter to you, Shirley......

I have a Lindt chocolate bunny waiting for me......yum!!

Best to everyone.......Heather

"Shirley Shone" wrote in...
Forum: Beads April 2nd 09, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 69
Posted By Heather[_2_]
OT Can we have a roll call.

Hi Shirley...

I meant to answer the last roll call, but as a relative newbie to this
group, just put it off (duh!!). I do hope you are on the mend or at
least "holding your own". I had a bad...
Forum: Beads February 15th 09, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Heather[_2_]
New photos of stuff

"melinda" wrote in message
Heather wrote:
Hi Melinda......

Both my daughter and I can take the...
Forum: Beads February 14th 09, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Heather[_2_]
New photos of stuff

Hi Melinda......

Both my daughter and I can take the shine off fake gold in days. We
both have rather acidic skin. Have you thought of painting the gold
parts with clear nailpolish?? Works OK. ...
Forum: Beads February 4th 09, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 69
Posted By Heather[_2_]
OT Can we have a roll call.

Hi Shirley.....

Hope you are not totally snowed in. We have a couple of feet of the
stuff over here.

Odd that the Navy didn't see to registering the boys in England, but I
suppose it wasn't...
Forum: Beads January 16th 09, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 14
Posted By Heather[_2_]
New Earrings

Really nice.......I would wear those and I prefer hoops or fairly plain
earrings. Is there anything you can't do??? (VBG)

Seeing as it is MINUS 29 C up here at the moment, care to fly up and...
Forum: Beads January 16th 09, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Heather[_2_]
OT message from Jan in NZ

Jan..a lot of ISP's are dropping news groups and I have been using free
ones for quite a long time. The best is here.... www.motzarella.org

Heather

"Shirley Shone"...
Forum: Beads November 17th 08, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Heather[_2_]
What AD means

She was a bit slow, eh? Don't judge the rest of us by her, LOL!!

Now you know why I never use my real address on news groups......bunch
of wingnuts out there!!

Cheers from...
Forum: Beads October 30th 08, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Heather[_2_]
Grade A Gemstone Beads and Jewelry Making Supplies

LOL!! You certainly are on the right track, Karleen!!

I tracked the IP number for this post and crosschecked it in some of my
geeky spots and they both come from Saskatchewan, Canada. Then in the...
Forum: Beads October 30th 08, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Heather[_2_]
Just checking in

Hi Kathy....I have Aioe and Motzarella on here as *read & write* news
readers. I have another one that is *read only* (freetext)

It seems that the freebies go down more often than those that are...
Forum: Beads October 29th 08, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Heather[_2_]
Just checking in

Hi Kathy.....

I have it on my OE but I do prefer Motzarella which is also free. Aioe
goes down at times, as do all news servers. Motzarella has a Help for
New Users ng if you are having trouble...
Forum: Beads October 28th 08, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Heather[_2_]
Shipping international

I never have insurance on anything I buy from the US. Check it out
because whoever/whatever provides it doesn't include Canada for
coverage.

In 18 months I have only had one very small parcel go...
Forum: Beads October 27th 08, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 14
Posted By Heather[_2_]
cell phone charms, was: Medic Alert Bracelet (with MY lampwork)

"Maren at google" wrote in message
On Oct 23, 7:00 am, "Heather" ...
Forum: Beads October 24th 08, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 14
Posted By Heather[_2_]
Medic Alert Bracelet (with MY lampwork)

"Vibrant Jewels" wrote in message
Just to mention, a medical
professional nixed the idea, he/she said that in an ER...
Forum: Beads October 23rd 08, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 14
Posted By Heather[_2_]
Medic Alert Bracelet (with MY lampwork)

Probably just to attach the Medic Alert plaque. The links are usually
soldered on that part......or should be. Mine aren't since they got a
new manufacturer.

FWIW, my old one is about 35 years...
Forum: Beads October 23rd 08, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 14
Posted By Heather[_2_]
Medic Alert Bracelet (with MY lampwork)

Jerri, those are really super!! I have worn a Medic Alert for about 35
years (drug allergies) and I never thought to jazz up the bracelet.

Now.....do you have any cell phone charms?? I want to...
Forum: Beads October 22nd 08, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Heather[_2_]
Ordering online

I will certainly second that statement......I order a lot from them. I
have never gotten anything that wasn't to my liking and the dollar
shipping is amazing!! Their return policy is great too...
Forum: Beads October 2nd 08, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 20
Posted By Heather[_2_]
Christmas earrings

According to the site you mentioned, they are called "Margaritas".....I
have seen them quite a bit lately, but not made into earrings like you
did. They are...
Forum: Beads August 17th 08, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Heather[_2_]
Crashed computer

If the problem is lack of a news server, I subscribe to about 3 freebie
ones. The best is Motzarella and I have used it for a couple of years.
Have a look at the...
Forum: Beads June 29th 08, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 26
Posted By Heather[_2_]
My new SS stuff

Mine is a Powershot 560....no tripod, grin. I figured I would just keep
photos of things that I am making in order for my slightly *ancienne*
brain to remember exactly how I did it. Eventually I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45